Micro Sport Cub 400 3-Channel RTF Airplane with PASS System
The Micro Sport Cub is the perfect entry-level RC airplane for beginners and experienced pilots alike. This 3-channel airplane is designed to fly in smaller outdoor spaces and is made from durable, repairable EPP foam. The lightweight construction, large capacity battery, and efficient power system provide flight times of up to 15 minutes!
One of the most notable features of the Micro Sport Cub is the PASS system (Pilot Assist Stability Software), which allows for the performance envelope of the airplane to expand with your flying skills. Controlled by a 3-position transmitter switch, the PASS system provides Full Assist, Partial Assist, and No Assist (system off) options. Full Assist limits the degree of banking during flight, providing maximum stability for smooth turns, while Partial Assist allows for more aggressive bank angles and tighter turns. Should you ever become disoriented or lose control, simply release the control sticks and the aircraft will return to straight and level flight.
The Micro Sport Cub features an attractive scale trim scheme with pre-applied graphics, and everything needed to start flying is included in the box. This includes a 2.4GHz standard size 4-channel capable transmitter with 200 meters of range, a pre-installed electronic control system, a convenient USB charger, and a powerful 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery. The only additional item required is four AA batteries for the transmitter.
Specifications for the Micro Sport Cub include a wingspan of 15 3/4" (400mm), length of 11 1/4" (285mm), and a weight of 1.4 oz. (40g) with the battery included. The combination RX/ESC on-board electronics have integrated 1.3-gram servos. The innovative detachable prop assembly reduces broken props and bent motor shafts.
In summary, the Micro Sport Cub is a reliable and easy-to-use RC airplane that is perfect for anyone looking to get started in the hobby or for experienced pilots who want to fly in smaller outdoor spaces. The inclusion of the PASS system provides pilots with confidence as their flying skills progress, and the airplane comes ready-to-fly right out of the box, making it an excellent choice for beginners.
- Item #RGRA1118
- Rage RC
- Required for Operation: 4 AA Batteries for transmitter
- Made from lightweight, yet durable and easy-to-repair EPP foam
- 2.4GHz Radio Control System with integrated 1.3-gram servos, receiver, and ESC
- Includes 1S 3.7v 400mAh LiPo battery for extra-long flight times
- Innovative detachable prop assembly reduces broken props and bent motor shafts
- PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) system provides confidence as flying skills progress
- The lightweight construction and high-capacity battery provide flight times of up to 15 minutes
- Wingspan: 15 3/4" (400mm)
- Length: 11 1/4" (285mm)
- Weight with Batt: 1.4 oz. (40g)
- Battery: 1S 3.7v 400mAh LiPo
- Flight Time: Up to 15 minutes
- On-Board-Electronics: Combination RX/ESC with integrated 1.3-gram servos
- FREE tech support 1-877-729-2099
We Also Recommend
Hot Wheels Tribute - 4 Gear - X-traction - Release 1 | SC382 | Auto World
Flamethrower - X-Traction - Release 33 | SC366 | Auto World
Tergal #20 Deluxe Pit Kit | 2005 Ford GT | CP7967 | Auto World
1965 Ford Mustang #59 | CP7828 | Auto World