Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
CAR07B Policar F1 Monoposto GEMS Surtees TS20 1978 Livery Beta,
The new F1 GEMS collection by Policar
- A homage to the cars, the drivers and the incredible stories that made history of Formula 1 through the decades. Based on the new POLICAR Monoposto racing model, a collection of the most iconic single-seaters of the past.
- The teams that made F1 famous through box-shaped television and screaming Sunday radio broadcasts, the colours and logos that gloriously promoted adult-only businesses to die-hard fans will see new light in the GEM collection.
- Venerable heroes of the heel-and-toe will see a striking comeback on modern shaped single-seaters. Relive the thrills of the races that once wrote history, battle with your friends recreating amazing fights, striving for your personal Sunday domination. You too, will soon be able to drive over curbs flat-out as they once did.
- Combining these beautiful liveries with the state-of-the-art engineering and quality for which POLICAR and SLOT.IT are known for, rest assured to enjoy many hours of adrenaline rush in your living room, without having to worry for quality or reliability.
- Simply plug the controller and start your engines!
- Optional magnetic front wing (SICN10 magnets must be purchased separately).
- Comes displayed in clear case with sleeve.
- Scale 1:32
- Body Plastic
- Length 155mm
- Height 35mm
- Wheelbase 108mm
- Front Track 67mm
- Rear Track 67mm
- Weight 62g
- Magnet No
- Motor DFV 25.000 rpm
- Motor Mount Inline
- Drivetrain 2WD
- Pinion/Gear Z1: 9t / Z2: 25t/16t Z3: 17t
- Front Wheels Plastic 13.8x10x0.4
- Rear Wheels Aluminum 13.8x13.5x1.9
- Front Tires PPT1354C1
- Rear Tires PPT1224C1
- Lights No
We Also Recommend
Full lenght straight L 358 mm – 4pcs | P008-4 | Policar
CAR05A Policar Ferrari 312 B2 Jacky Ickx Zandvoort GP 1971, #2 | CAR05a | Policar
Embassy Lotus 72D South African GP 1975 Blignaut | CAR02f | Policar
March 701 NO.24 Kyalami 1971 | CAR04e | Policar