This is a Protinkertoys.com Exclusive.
Richard Petty - 1972 Dodge Charger & Peterbilt 359 Race Trailer (x-traction) - Richard Petty, the seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion and his 1972 Dodge Charger, known for its powerful Hemi engine and iconic blue and dayglow red color scheme, dominated the race tracks of the 1970s, earning Petty the nickname "The King" and solidifying the Charger as one of the most iconic and successful racing vehicles of all time.
Introducing the ultimate collectible for any racing enthusiast: the Richard Petty 1972 Dodge Charger & Peterbilt 359 Race Trailer combo, exclusively from Protinkertoys.com! These highly detailed and meticulously crafted slot car sets are a true testament to the skill and passion of the Protinkertoys team. From the paint job and intricate decals, to the carefully replicated exteriors and realistic trailer details, these combos are guaranteed to impress even the most discerning collector. With a limited run of only 1008 units, these sets are sure to be a sought-after addition to any collection. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of racing history - order now at Protinkertoys.com!
- Item #CP7900
- Richard Petty - 1972 Dodge Charger & Peterbilt 359 Race Trailer (x-traction)
- You will get 1 car. I recommend getting two. One you can look at and the second you can race.
- Want to buy all 10 exclusives? Click HERE!
- Auto World
- Track and Slot Cars are 100% Compatible with all Tomy, Auto World and AFX Race Sets
- HO 1/64
- FREE tech support 1-877-729-2099
We Also Recommend
Camaro 1970 Wildfire Blk/el/Org | 22073 | AFX/Racemasters