13' Legends of the Quarter Mile Drag Race Set
- Dick Landy 1971 HEMI Dodge Challenger (Xtraction)
- Sox & Martin 1971 Plymouth Cuda (Xtraction)
Introducing possibly two of the coolest, old school, true muscle car Pro Stock drag racers in history! A true high powered blast from the past… Legends of the Quarter Mile, Pro Racing Dragstrip featuring Ronny Sox/Sox & Martin Vs. “Dandy Dick” Dick Landy! You could say that 1971 was a pretty dang good year for competitive drag racing… And you’d be right.
You’ll be wowed with this 13 foot electric slot car drag set, including (2) exclusive XTraction Ultra•G slot cars- Ronnie Sox’s 1971 Plymouth ‘Cuda Pro Stock up against Dick Landy’s 1971 Dodge Challenger Pro Stock. The life-like electronic Start Gate features a fully-functional Christmas Tree with foul light indicators and Electronic End Gate featuring fully-functional win lights with sensors.
It’s a Mopar-lovers and vintage drag racing fanatics dream!
We offer the return loop as an options, PLEASE NOTE, this return loop will be packaged IN the box. This is not the "Official Return loop" but it is ALL of the pieces for the "Return Loop".
RACE SET CONTENTS:
- 2- XTraction Pro Stock Slot Cars
- Ronnie Sox’s 1971 Plymouth ‘Cuda Pro Stock
- Dick Landy’s 1971 Dodge Challenger Pro Stock
- 9- 15” Track Sections
- 15” Start Gate/Terminal Track
- 9” End Gate
- 3” Dead Track Section
- Track End Caps
- Track Cleaning Pad
- Power Pack
- Variable Speed Controllers
- Instruction Sheet
- Track Assembly Guide
- Start/End Gate Sticker Sheet
- Instructions for Assembly
- Auto World
- If you get Return Loop
- 4 Standard Curves
- 11- 15” Track sections
- 1-9" Straight.
- Does NOT include Official Auto World Packaging
- HO Scale
- 1 Year Warranty!
- FREE tech support 1-877-729-2099
We Also Recommend
Snake vs Mongoose | SRS330 | 13’ Pro Racing Dragstrip HO Scale | Auto World
14' California Cruising "The Pacific Coast Highway" HO Scale | SRS331 | Auto World
Top Fuel Dragster Return Loop | RS230PT | Auto World
16' Indy Road Course HO Scale | SRS296 | Auto World