Fisher-Price Pocket Camera | 2180 | Schylling
First introduced in 1974, the Fisher-Proce Pocket Camera resembled popular 25 mm cameras of the time. It includes 27 pictures of a trip to the zoo that you can see by looking through the view finder. Press the cameras button to advance the pictures to make the flash cube turn automatically.
- Item #2180
- Introduced in 1974, the Fisher-Price’s pretend camera was designed to resemble the popular real cameras of the era
- It contains pictures of a trip to the Zoo that you can see through the viewfinder
- Press the camera’s button to advance the pictures and to make the flash cube turn automatically.
- Fisher Price related trademarks, copyrights, and character designs are used under the license from Fisher-Price, Inc., a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc., East Aurora, NY 14052, U.S.A. ©2009-2014 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Produced by Basic Fun under license from Fisher Price.
- 5.5 x 8 x 3.75 in
- .55 lbs
- FREE tech support 1-877-729-2099